About Me

MTB or not to be, that is the question.

Hi! my name is Thomas,

As you know I love MTB and I currently own a Trek Ticket S, in case you didn’t know this bike is a custom build bike that I bought from Trek. I am a very competitive swimmer and I love racing against my opponents. I am also a very high levelled piano player, as I have passed my grade 6 exams which is awesome! I live and love fitness as its a daily part of my life and love going street or dirt riding.

At the start I didn’t want to move to Queensland, because all of my pets were in my old house in P.N.G, if you don’t know I have over 40 cats and 16 dogs, pretty overwhelming right? but back the moving situation.  I was totally wrong about moving to Queensland, this is and always be an awesome place and there are many bike parks around here. I also love swimming and I am currently in a swimming club, I love racing against my competitors. At this moment I own a Trek mountain bike, I love and adore it very much. Since then I have taken deep interests in Mountain Biking and love shredding at the bike parks.

Readers if this blog, MTB is for life!                                                                                                                                                                This MTB blog will be about Mountain Biking Equipment, upcoming tech and my bike setup.

I hope you will enjoy my blog, and learn many new things about me and my Mountain Bike!